Thanks for coming to
Sloan Museum Auto Fair - June 28 & 29, 2014. Save the Date: June 27 & 28, 2015. See you there!
Want your score? Send us an email with your name.
Vehicle Registration Gates open at 8am both days.
Visitor/Public Gates are open on Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm.
Treasures in the Meadows gate will be open Friday 4-7PM, and Saturday and Sunday at 6AM.
NEW FOR 2014
* New fees: Display Only Vehicles (non-judged) $15 if registered by June 15, $20 day of the show. Register Online or download the form (NOTE: there is a fee of $2 for registering online. Judged vehicles $20 if registered by June 15, $25 day of the show Register Online or download the form. (NOTE: there is a fee of $2 for registering online.) Only vehicles that are registered to be judged are eligible to win awards.
* Special Identification for Vehicles to be Judged.
* With advanced registration arrive together-park together in the new Family & Friends Parking Area.
* With advanced registration, clubs can park together – Call Thom at 810-239-7771 for details.
* Treasures in the Meadows- Located in the shade/grass area behind the Sloan Museum. Four categories: Automotive, Antiques & Collectibles, Arts & Crafts and Vehicles for Sale.
* Two Cruise In's this year: Friday, June 20th at the Hot Dog Stand in Grand Blanc, and Friday, June 27th at the Flushing A, in Flushing.
* Two Feature Displays: In Durant Plaza 50 years of GTO and in front of the Flint Institute of Arts, we will celebrate 50 years of Muscle Cars with rare Mustangs, GTO's, Barracudas, Chevelles and others.
The Sloan Museum Auto Fair is an exciting two-day car show with music, exhibits, family fun with activities for kids, entertainment, Treasures in the Meadow, craft vendors, food vendors, vehicles for sale, and 700 or more great automobiles on display! The show is held on the beautiful Flint Cultural Center Campus. All years, makes, models and descriptions are welcome so you will see every kind of car and truck you can imagine. We are planning the 2014 show now. As we have updates to the show, we'll be sure to post the information here. Check back often and be the first to know.
During the Auto Fair, Sloan Museum and Buick Gallery will be open to all participants and spectators. It's a great opportunity to enjoy rare collectable cars, take pictures, videos, and learn about Flint's historic role in the automotive industry. Car enthusiasts of all ages, vendors, and sponsors will want to be a part of this annual celebration of automobiles! All proceeds from the show go to restoring, acquiring and maintenance for the Sloan Museum auto collection and archives.
Be sure to like us on Facebook to get all our news and updates. 2013 was a great show and we planning to make 2014 even better!
Congratulations to our 2013 Best in Show Winners!
Best Modified: 1956 Chevrolet 210 owned by Dan & Penny Bartlett
Best Original: 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza owned by Bob Sovis
Best Original-Restored: 1958 Chevrolet Corvette owned by Mike Oshust
Click here for the list of 2013 Awards and Top 75 Winners!