Save the Date: June 27 & 28, 2015. See you there!
Vehicle Registration Gates open at 8am both days.
Visitor/Public Gates are open on Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm.
Treasures in the Meadows gate will be open Friday 4-7PM, and Saturday and Sunday at 6AM.
Volunteer at the show. Download the form.
* Fees: Display Only Vehicles (non-judged) $15 if registered by June 15, $20 day of the show. Register Online or download the form (NOTE: there is a fee of $2 for registering online). Judged vehicles $20 if registered by June 15, $25 day of the show Register Online or download the form. (NOTE: there is a fee of $2 for registering online.) Only vehicles that are registered to be judged are eligible to win awards.
* Special Identification for Vehicles to be Judged.
* With advanced registration arrive together-park together in the new Family & Friends Parking Area.
* With advanced registration, clubs can park together – Call Thom at 810-239-7771 for details.
* Treasures in the Meadows- Located in the shade/grass area behind the Sloan Museum. Four categories: Automotive, Antiques & Collectibles, Arts & Crafts and Vehicles for Sale. Register online or download the form to mail in or drop off at Sloan Museum.
* Cruise In this year: There will be one Cruise-In on Friday, June 26.
* Feature Displays: International / Canadian Muscle Cars, Military Vehicles, The History of the Automobile 1895-1932, Classic Motorcycles, and Antique Police Cars. More details about these displays soon.
The Sloan Museum Auto Fair is an exciting two-day car show with music, exhibits, family fun with activities for kids, entertainment, Treasures in the Meadow, craft vendors, food vendors, vehicles for sale, and 700 or more great automobiles on display! The show is held on the beautiful Flint Cultural Center Campus. All years, makes, models and descriptions are welcome so you will see every kind of car and truck you can imagine. We are planning the 2014 show now. As we have updates to the show, we'll be sure to post the information here. Check back often and be the first to know.
During the Auto Fair, Sloan Museum and Buick Gallery will be open to all participants and spectators. It's a great opportunity to enjoy rare collectable cars, take pictures, videos, and learn about Flint's historic role in the automotive industry. Car enthusiasts of all ages, vendors, and sponsors will want to be a part of this annual celebration of automobiles! All proceeds from the show go to restoring, acquiring and maintenance for the Sloan Museum auto collection and archives.
Be sure to like us on Facebook to get all our news and updates. 2014 was a great show and we are planning to make 2015 even better!
Congratulations to our 2014 Best in Show Winners!
Best of Show-Executive Director Award: 1915 Chevrolet Baby Grand owned by Verle Weatherwax
Best Modified: 1929 Ford Coupe owned by Rick Vosburgh
Best Original: 1975 Buick Electra 225 LTD owned by Roger Tyyska
Best Original-Restored: 1930 Stutz SV 16 Convertible Coupe owned by Michael Hurley
Click here for the list of 2014 Awards and Top 25 Winners!